JavaScript is not enabled!...Please enable javascript in your browser

جافا سكريبت غير ممكن! ... الرجاء تفعيل الجافا سكريبت في متصفحك.

-->
recent
عاجل
الصفحة الرئيسية

نقطه من اول السطر التأمين الصحي حاجه تقرف

 


   بقلم حماد مسلم 

في الحقيقة المواطن اصبح الان يشعر بالاحباط من التصريحات نسمع شئ ونري غيره تعالي علي سبيل المثال ملف الصحة الذي يحمل بين طياته العديد من التجاوزات والفساد الذي طال مقدرات الغلابة وسرقة اعضاء بخلاف الموظف الذي يري العذاب كله اذا نوي الذهاب الي التأمين الصحي علي اي حال وصلتني رساله وللامانة سوف اطرحها كما هي وهذا نصها

(عاوزه اشاركم حاجه من اسوء الحاجات اللي حصلتلي وفي نفس الوقت يمكن صوتي يوصل لحد يسمعني تعبت جدا بدور برد شديد وقولت حاخد اجازة وارتاح واخد علاجي اللي بالفعل انا جبته قررت اروح التامين اللي عمري ما استخدمت بطاقته من وقت ما عملتها وحالتي فعلا مع الظروف اللي احنا فيها لازم اجازة وطبعا مفيش اي اجازات مرضي بتعتمد سوا من التامين روحت وياريت ماروحت نسيبنا من الزحام خلينا ندخل علي طول علي طبيبه الباطنه بتامين الالف مسكن طبيبه منتقبه قاعده علي مكتب ومعاها مساعد بينده علي المفروض انهم مرضي قعده في حجره 6×6 تخيالوا مفيهاش سرير كشف ولا سماعه ولا شايفه جهاز ضغط كل اللي ادمها بطاقات الناس اللي مرمين بره سالتني مالك يدوب بنطق وبقول سخنت  تقولي اشعه وتحليل بكرة وتاخدي دور للاشعه ماشاء الله كمان بكرة ودور علي معملها يكون المريض خف ولا مات لا اله الا الله  طيب حتي اكشفي قيسي حرارتي اكتبيلي علاج لغايه معملهم ومتحركتش طبعا من علي المكتب وتتحرك ليه هي حتكشف عليه لسمح الله طيب فين أ _ب علاج طيب اسعافات اوليه طب كشف ..مفيش انده علي اللي بعده ياعم ....خرجت وحلفت منا معتباها تاني انا بالنسبالي مرضتش بالامر الواقع فيه ناس بترضي لان مفيش حاجه في ايديهم غير الرضي غصب ..ياترا مسؤل الصحه عارف وبيشوف فجاءة اللي بيحصل في عيادات التامين ؟؟؟؟ فين حقي كمواطن عمري كله في مجال عملي بيتاخد مني تامينات صحه وضرايب وخلافه استفادت انا ايه من الصحه اللي اصلا مفيهاش ريحه الصحه ديه واحده قعده علي مكتب متحركتش من مكانها عيادات ايه ديه وطبيبه ايه ديه اللي من غير كشف .ويقولك صحه وتطوير فين ياجماعه اللي بيتاخد مني ومنك للصحه والعلاج فين ضميرك وانت بتاخد رتبك اخر كل شهر راضيين وحاسيين انه حلال وعملتوه بيه ورضيتوا ربنا وضمايركم  وربي .انا مش مسامحه في اي مليم بيتخصم من مرتبي علشان حاجه معرفتش استفاد بيها ومش مسامحه دكتوره الباطنه اللي قبلتها في تامين الالف مسكن وانا خصيم كل حد مدنيش حقي يوم الدين ..فوضت امري لله ولله الامر من قبل ومن بعد ). ..التأمين الصحي ياساده يحتاج الي نظره واعادة هيكلته حتي يتناسب مع المواطن الذي كفل الدستور له العلاج والتعليم ولكن يد الفساد طالت تلك المؤسسات التي تنهش في جسد الامة وتجعلنا نعود للوراء ..فعلي نوابنا في مجلس النواب ان يحكموا ضمائرهم ويتلقوا نفس العلاج والسؤال الطبيب اللي بدون سماعه مثل التلميذ الذي يدخل الامتحان بدون قلم

point of the first line

Health insurance is a disgrace

                   Written by Hammad Muslim

In fact, the citizen is now frustrated by the statements. We hear something and see others. For example, the health file, which carries with it many abuses and corruption, which affected the capabilities of the oppressed, and the theft of organs other than the employee who sees all the torment if he intends to go to the health insurance anyway, I received a message To be honest, I will present it as it is, and this is its text

(I want to share with you one of the worst things that happened to me. At the same time, my voice can reach someone who can hear me. I am very tired in the cold, and I said I will take a vacation and rest and take my treatment that I actually took. There is a need for a vacation, and of course there are no sick leaves that depend on other than the insurance. I went and I hope that our relative departed from the crowd. Let us go all the way to his internist to secure a thousand homes. His doctor is looking for a seat on a desk with an assistant waiting for him. They are supposed to be patients. He sits in a room 6×6. Imagine that there is no detection bed. I don't hear a hearing aid, I don't see a pressure device. All the people who damaged it are the cards of the people who are lying outside. You asked me, I don't have a word for it, and I say I'm hot, you say x-rays, analyze a ball, and take a turn for the x-rays, Masha Allah, too. Until their lab, and of course she did not move from the office and moved. Why is she looking for him, for God's sake? Well, where is a good treatment? First aid, medicine, detection.. I fall into it with people who are satisfied because there is nothing in their hands other than those who are forced to accept it.. See, the health official knows and suddenly sees what is happening in the insurance clinics???? Where is my right as a citizen of my entire life in the field of my work who takes health and tax insurances from me, etc. What benefit did I benefit from the health? There is no smell of health in the first place. From me and you for health and treatment, where is your conscience, and you take your last salary every month, satisfied and you feel that it is permissible and you did it with it and you are satisfied with our Lord and your conscience and my Lord. I don't want my right on the Day of Judgment..I delegated my affairs to God and to God the matter before and after). Health insurance, gentlemen, needs to be looked at and restructured so that it suits the citizen whose treatment and education is guaranteed by the constitution, but the hand of corruption has reached those institutions that ravage the body of the nation and make us go back. Without listening to it, it is like a student who enters the exam without a pen

author-img

JOURNALEST

تعليقات
    ليست هناك تعليقات
    إرسال تعليق
      الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة